How would you like to win an 8GB iPod nano? That’s a $200 value, my friend!
All you have to do for a chance to win is write a post based on this original Word Sell cartoon –
Your post can be about anything, as long as it’s inspired by the cartoon. You may see a sales idea in it, or something to do with marketing or writing. Or perhaps you see something that reminds you of your family or friends …
1. Post your entry by Friday, March 7, 5PM CST.
2. Please link to this post and shoot me an email (bshorr[at]straightnorth.com) so I don’t miss it.
3. Please feel free to use the cartoon in your post!
4. Please keep your post “G-rated”.
5. First prize — I’ll select one contest at random as the winner of the iPod and announce it with my summary post on March 10.
6. Second prize — A second random winner will receive his/her choice of two books from the Straight North Favorite Business Books List. LOTS of good stuff here.
I need TEN (10) contestants to offer the nano prize. So please get out there and spread the word, because I’ve got money burning a hole in my pocket and I want to spend it on you. If we have fewer than 10 participants, the winner will receive the business books — still a darn good deal.
Hope this is all clear — if not, please let me know. Let’s try to have some FUN and pull some big ideas from a little cartoon.